View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #183 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Sam was telling me that one pull on your car on the dyno with the stock radiator would bring coolant temps to 110c in a 75 degree garage. I was like "F@CK" I broke down and bought their radiator...
Yeah probly a good call since Vegas can get a little warm also. To go cheap after having all the dough you have in there just wouldn't do you any justice. Go big or go home. If mine blows up I'm gonna junk it and go back to a normal car lol well an actual gtr instead of trying to build one again. At this point I'm waiting on aero from Japan b4 they can reroute my oil coolers so I might actually be able to drive my car in the summer here. I hope yours works out nicely. Always look forward to heading about progress. Havnt had any progress on mine in mos.

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote