View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

My Z will be more show than go (besides pullies, exhaust, and ECU tweak)... else I'd be in a financial meltdown. The wheels are putting a hurtin' already, but it'll be worth it. It'll be relatively stock looking besides some CF parts for a subtle modified look. The wheels will have the biggest impact on the overall look. Drop? Nada. I'm done afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
Which is why I got my AME's, because thats they're version of formula silver. I love this color and it goes perfect with the graphite!

BTW - I definitly ment to include travis...sick build.
Formula Silver is a very nice paint finish... someone mentioned the color as "the new gunmetal of 2009." So instead of getting another set of gunmetal wheels, formula silver is definitely the way to go! Thank goodness I didn't get phantom lip since I didn't plan to lower my car and didn't want the wheels looking small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
i take it you're keeping us in the dark on which one you got, huh?
Haha... The set on my 350Z were LE-37T, but I decided to get something different and not ones we've been seeing on 370Zs.

HINT: The Volks I ordered isn't much of a surprise since many 350Zs and G35s have them, so they're kind of played out like SF Challenges (dad has a set on his Z32). However, these wheels were offered in Phantom Formula Silver finish, which no one could get because they were so limited. Makin wouldn't even produce them. When asked if they could offer Formula Silver and polished lip, they said YES! Once I get the wheels delivered to my front door, then I'll update the sig. Different spokes for different folks...

Last edited by DIGItonium; 10-14-2009 at 03:37 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote