View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #3934 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Morning Ziggaz!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Ah ha!!!

Spacers done correctly are not "Ricer". JS

JS = Just Sayin'

HAGD

(Have a Great Day)

Jar is the culprit w IKR!! I just stole it!! Lol!!
HAGD love this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
For all the synchronized swimmers that visit this thread?

good one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
We live in a small, old neighborhood in Sacramento called Woodlake. It was originally subdivided in 1918 and most of the houses were built in the 1930s and 1940s. Ours was built in 1938. Anyway...

There are not-so-good neighborhoods "across the tracks" (literally), especially around Del Paso Blvd. That road has many shops, boutiques and such and is in the process of being "revitalized", but there is still an interesting element who hang out there. Also, we are close to the American River where you can find homeless encampments. My dry cleaner is also on Del Paso.

Yesterday, after my Meguiar's Love Fest with my new Z, I went out to run a few errands and one of them was to my dry cleaners (I do not do my own shirts). I am loading my stuff in the back of the Z and I hear a woman's voice say "nice car". I turned and one of the street folks (a woman) who looked like she lived her life on the barter system (if you catch my meaning) was standing on the sidewalk. I said thanks and she asked "can I have a ride?"

I said no.
that's kinda f*%*ed up eh?!?!

Lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I need spacers... lol
should i send you a pic of what it looks like with NO spacers? lol
funny guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I think they look great "on" the car

( Click to show/hide )
even funnier!! You guys are really living up to the praise i have been heaping on you -maybe not so "helpful" today, or not in the way i asked for anyways

Still LTT