View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 02:28 AM   #425 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I will just cancel the order then. No biggy! I think the third time is a charm though and the will have plenty ready to ship this time. Sony and Microsoft that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
just letting ya know, they are over pre selling them. I found that out from gamestop the hard way. They will only have about 10 to 12 day 1. The rest will show up a few weeks down the road when they get their next shipments. Some stores just sold the 10 or so, some went overboard and one of mine was an overboard...grrr Just be careful. You might say hey ill get mine in november and it not show up till January because of the number you were in line. I dont like the way they are doing releases this time around. They didnt stop at what they were allotted like in the past.