View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #424 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Anyone wanting to Preorder an Xbox One or PS4 in the Tampa area both game stops near the mall have PS4's and the one inside the mall has a few Xbox Ones available. I got 4 PS3's and 3 Xbox Ones.
just letting ya know, they are over pre selling them. I found that out from gamestop the hard way. They will only have about 10 to 12 day 1. The rest will show up a few weeks down the road when they get their next shipments. Some stores just sold the 10 or so, some went overboard and one of mine was an overboard...grrr Just be careful. You might say hey ill get mine in november and it not show up till January because of the number you were in line. I dont like the way they are doing releases this time around. They didnt stop at what they were allotted like in the past.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote