Thread: Video Amplifier
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Video Amplifier

For many who have seen my setup, I have a custom upper screen running a HKS Camp2.
The screen we used was suppose to have an auto on feature so I never had to worry about using a remote to turn it on when the car starts but it has never worked. I am finally getting around to looking into this.

Screen: Accele LCDP7NB-B
I contacted the company about the problem, what happens is when I turn the car on the screen will flash white and then turn back off. They said it is because the video signal is not strong enough to trigger the auto on feature and to add a video amplifier.

Any suggestions on a video amplifier that is compact and might work? My camp2 is mounted on the passenger side in the console that comes down so fitting in that spot would be ideal.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote