View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #34 (permalink)
Technik330
Base Member

Drives: 05' BMW 330Ci ZHP
Technik330 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Oh we have made noise, and we got that three paragraph response.
On the street you really should not hit anything above 250, I have hit 250 and it instantly dropped as I was pushing the car a little beyond legal limits.

On the notion of the engine replacement, this has to do with low oil levels. Maybe because of high oil temps but I really doubt it.
If noise has been made and ,only, a 3 paragraph response given; more noise ought to be made, agreed?

If there's no recall for an oil cooler install and motors are being replaced. This directly weakens the car's resale value, due to differing chassis and motor mileage.

Am I assuming that motors could be replaced due to higher oil temps / consumption? Yes, I am, and I'd like to know where the oil is going, as it's obviously not staying in the motors. Theer's no excuse for a motor to be replaced at 2,100 miles, that's laughable at best-

I want to get a Nismo Z, I really do, but if Nissan is more satisfied with replacing motors than installing oil coolers... 1 replaced motor = how many oil coolers, anyone have any idea?
Technik330 is offline   Reply With Quote