View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #815 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Every person I pass no matter if they are just going slow or even with cruise control on will do everything they can to catch up to or pace me. Very annoying. Most of the time I'm just trying to pass to get back over in the right is e because there is always someone trying to pass even me. I always seem to wind up boxed in between a bunch of retards regardless.

Last night coming over the bridge and about to hit the tunnel this guy in a pathfinder decided to pass me at the last possible moment as the lanes were merging into one before the tunnel. Wound up kicking up rocks from the shoulder and all just to be ahead of me. He got about 8-10 car lengths ahead of me and never got any further. That kind of crap really irritates me. "Lead car syndrome" I guess. My rage almost got the best of me too. No bueno.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote