View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #79 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That was the game that pretty much ended the enjoyment of arcade fighting games for me. Put your quarter on the cabinet, wait forever to get a turn, get destroyed in four and a half seconds by some twelve year old Asian kid who basically couldn't be stopped.
ahahahah i know what you mean... the lines for that game was hella long..... and i would get destroyed so fast because all i knew was to button mash back then... lol so simple minded back then

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote