View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:27 AM   #72 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
What OS are you running right now? Someones been watching you as long as you have had a PC Lets just embrace we are all dirty voyers!

Im just messing with you I understand your concerns thats why I made this thread.
And I'm not saying that Sony is any better, because I don't know if they plan to do the same thing.

I'm just saying that with Microsoft's decisions to require an active camera and mic in your living room, coupled with a necessary internet connection, then added to the idea of intrusive DRM, even if most of it is tied to game publishers...

Has soured me on the Xbox One. If it comes out that Sony requires the same stuff, I just won't buy the next generation of console.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote