View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:12 AM   #70 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

No, I understand where they want to go with it, and I don't think the value is worth the extra cost and the camera/mic that are constantly on in my home.

It's one thing for a government entity to be doing that possibly. I have no control over them.

But I don't have to, as a private consumer, welcome Microsoft into my home to do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I guess you have to be into the home automation side of things to appreciate where they want to go with the Kinect. It is creepy but cool at the same time. I can walk in the house take my keys/wallet/phone etc. to the kitchen when I get home from work. Simultaneously I can say Xbox "On", "NetFlix", possibly even "Bob's Burgers" and by the time I get back to the viewing room my shows going.

Not to mention never having to look for the remote! Lol

Someone else mentioned if the government/microsoft wants to listen in on us they are going to do it anyway if they already are not (cell phones).
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote