View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Door Lock Problem

I have a 2009 Nismo and recently the door locks have been unlocking themselves after about a minute or two of driving. The autolock feature is working fine when I drive off, it locks itself. A couple minutes later, they pop back open and I have to manually lock it again. Same thing happens again and again even after checking to make sure the doors were closed properly. Not the biggest problem, but I do have to drive through the hood on the way to work. Anyone have this kind of problem or know a solution? I'm thinking about disabling the autolock feature to see if it fixes it.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote