View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing
Default Flow Formed Forged wheels with Forged Mono Weights!!!

Vorsteiner has just released their new flow formed forged wheels available for the 350z and 370z cars. Whats different about these wheels compared to the competition is that they receive them as precut blanks where they custom do the offset and powdercoat to meet your exact needs. The 1 piece forged wheel has a 1 week turnaround time if not instock with us. We can do just about any color you want for powdercoat.

The best part, $2800 for a set! Not a misprint!!!

Two popular Z fitments in 19x8.5 and 19x11 or you can go up to 20x8.5 or 9.0 and 20x11. I personally love the design as it is similar to what we had on our shop 997.2 Turbo S. The 20" setup weighs only about 25lbs which is near on par with a full 1 piece forged monoblock for 3 times the price!

Have questions, want to order, just contact me direct. Click the banner or THIS LINK and see what the wheels look like on your car with our wheel app.

Vorsteiner V-FF 101 Features:
Split-spoke design
Latest in lightweight flow forged alloy technology
Maximizes weight without compromising strength & safety
Aftermarket big brake clearances ready to be built out of box
Rigorously tested to exceed safety standards
Designed & engineered to minimize unsprung weight for improved vehicle performance
Snap-in OE factory center cap fitment available

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 06-14-2013 at 02:03 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote