View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rich@V-Tune
Base Member

Drives: 2012 VW GLI M6
Rich@V-Tune is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
Rich, really?! One of the things I have always counted on is the simple fact that JV and I have NEVER gone after each other on the forums. Now I know your new to working with him, and I understand that, but a little professional courtesy gos a long way.

Joe
Joe -

I'm not going after you. We have a competing product. It's my job to know exactly what else is available out there. And quite frankly, the timing of your new group buy seems to go completely against this "understanding" between you and Visconti to "never go after each other." We launched our calibration yesterday. We have hard numbers, dyno sheets, power expectations, pricing.. all I wanted to know was what your calibration was producing because none of those details were listed. There's no "bad blood" or hostility here. I'm pretty sure I'm within bounds to ask exactly what you're offering when you're posting a group buy. I apologize if you took it another way, but we're not exactly sure what to make of your timing either.

I'm all for competition. Competition is what breeds the best products. This board and these forums are filled with the same like-minded people as us who deserve to know what they're putting in their car. That's all I'm saying.
Rich@V-Tune is offline   Reply With Quote