View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #190 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
This is the only issue I can find with what you've described about your driving, and it doesn't account for the severity of the warpage or the fact that you said you toasted a set in one panic stop. If you said you had a "little" vibration, I'd point at this as the cause. You're way past "a little vibration".
It's a normal daily commute with 1 red-light at the end of an off-ramp in 2 locations, both with a gradient. What exactly am I expected to do about it? Throw it in reverse and rock the car backwards until the light changes? The car should be able to handle it.

My Z06
My WS6
My G20
My Kia rental

They did just fine.

Also, yes, that toasting them in one panic slow (I did not even stop) has me seriously puzzled. That was the start of the whole thing at 10K miles. A panic slow from normal freeway speeds as someone moved over into my lane.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote