View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #188 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'm just going down the list of parts. The electronic stuff was just about the only part of the system that hasn't been replaced.
I have no idea. Dealer has no idea. Nissan Corporate has been contacted. The only other variable is the driver, and I'm sorry, you don't get 17K + miles out of the factory Potenza's and have the same amount of pad left on the front as you do the rear pads, if you are beating on the car excessively enough for it to legitimately be the driver's fault. Especially warping them 4 times in 22,XXX miles.

So I have no clue what it is.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote