View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road
Default EcuTek ProECU Group Buy

So we have been getting a bunch of calls PMs and emails about a GB on the EcuTek tuning for the 370. I wanted to see if there was an interest, and roughly how many folks would like in?

This would be for the ProECU cable kit, with one license, and a custom re calibration , based on your datalogs, for your car.

As you may have gathered from other threads, our tuning comes complete, with all your future updates covered, as long as you own the car. Any mods you do, simply submit a new set of logs, and we port you out a new file within a short time.

Want to go to the dyno? Just let us know, and we will put you at the top of the que that day, so you don't waste expensive dyno time waiting for updated files.

The GB will be for normal atmo cars. If you have a FI set up, PM me and we can discuss the difference. I will include the FI guys,if the interest is there, but with a slight bump for the extra work involved.

Oh, and BTW, yes, if you buy in this GB(assuming you guys want one) , you WIL GET ALL FUTURE RACEROM UPDATES FOR FREE. I just wanted to make this clear, so when the patch get to us that includes flat foot shifting, launch control,map switching, custom mapping, etc,ect, you WILL RECEIVE IT as part of your initial buy. Yes, its a bunch more work for us this way, but we are so sure that this software is the best option for this platform, we are willing to do it to get you guys dialed in. I hope that answers questions on that.

Now, your gonna ask" what discount for the GB?". I can't tell you just yet, as I need a show of hands to see who might be on board. But I will tell you this, our normal pricing for this car is lower than you can get a custom calibration
anywhere. And since we buy in bulk, your cost on hardware going to be far less also. So, in essence, the more the merrier!

So, anyone interested?
Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote