View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:05 AM   #49 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I am just curious to see how people on this forum feel about the new systems over the horizon. I would like to read everyone’s thoughts and concerns, pros and cons, etc.

My relationship with Microsoft and the Xbox go back to the prerelease of the original system. I was actually honored enough to be a beta tester for the Xbox, and again with Xbox Live before it was introduced. So I lean very much towards this franchise for my gaming experience.

That said I am very unsettled and torn between the Xbox One and PS4. They both look to be very solid systems to bring us entertainment for many years to come. What concerns me with the Xbox One is the direction Microsoft has chosen to go with, and if you have done any reading you know what I mean.

Let’s face it anymore these two companies give just about the same quality in performance and graphics. I do not see the point in arguing those facts it is pretty much mute. As stated above though Microsoft has chosen a rough road with it gaming side of the system. At this point the only thing that makes me want an Xbox One is this: Illumiroom Wiki

I’m sure I will end up with both systems within a couple years but I really want to make sure I choose the right system first. I will be buying two of which ever one I decide on (one for the wife as well). It has always been the Xbox in the past, but this time I can’t decide on my own.

Xbox One: Wiki Link
PS4: Wiki Link

Thanks for any input and have fun making your choice this holiday season!
Over the years, I've had 3 xbox's. Everyone died within the first year. Had a PS3 for 2 years now and have never had a single issue. XBOX will never enter my house again.