View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #1924 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Ani may be jealous that you enjoyed me in person...

Never said it was WRONG...if you wanted colored, lightweight pulleys, then you got colored, lightweight pulleys. However, if your goal was to gain power from it...then you'd need to ditch the overdrive pulley and stick with just the underdrive pulley.

Seeing as you have messed with your audio system a bit, I wouldn't recommend this, btw.
When I have another car to DD and the Z will just be fun car, I will be pulling the stereo out. And I've kept my OEM pulleys (I believe??) for the potential of reinstalling them at a later date, or at least the OEM Alternator pulley... I'll just need to get a shorter belt.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote