View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #1865 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Yeah but they have also said they haven't toyed with it much. Not sure how much room there is to really play around with it. I really wish I had the extra 2k because I would just buy a vq37 off ebay and tell a shop to test it out. I wish a shop would just go and do that...or hell atleast uprev.

VVEL isn't a huge concern for me as my build plans have changed and I don't want much more than 500whp. Every penny spent from here on our will be for making it reliable and a track beast that can handle the power.
Same here. I don't want ungodly power as with the AT I'll never see it all on the road. What I want is the power to fully enjoy the car FI. 500 is a good even number, so I'm right there with you.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote