View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #1863 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Not entirely. What I was saying and going on about was information legitimately given to me. But looks like that was false. Straight up they told me $600 for NA until I did my project and then retune on a local dyno for free...well paying the local dyno of course.lol

They also did have really good gains over uprev on the one car I saw. About +10whp over all but that was just ecutek vs uprev ignition timing. I would go with Visconti in a heart beat knowing how well they do in the GTR market but they need to remember...we don't drive gtr's. A $1000 tune is exceptable on a $100k car...not a $30k car.

RT all day. Vince tunes with Ecutek and uprev day in and day out constantly. Following their facebook and instagram will prove that. But with him knowing both softwares inside and out and having constant use of them makes me really comfortable going to them. The plan was to go to them anyways but then Visconti showed up with a good offer, that was taken away so now its back to RT who I never should've left out on my project.

Also Vince has tuned Mr. Squeeze's car. just something to keep in mind
Oh I watch RT's FB a lot, which is why I feel good with them.

The ECUTek thread just said they didn't see any gains from VVEL with N/A. Which was one of their primary fluff points over UpRev is that they could change that.

Maybe there's a reason UpRev doesn't do it, is that it doesn't give you gains...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote