View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #37 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

As I catch up on news, I see now why I see this topic popping up: E3! Microsoft isn't making this easy for themselves and is making it easy for Sony to get a standing ovation. $100 more for the console is the biggest reason PS3 adoption was slow.

I couldn't care less about used game sales. It's a market that simply will not last over time as media becomes more digital, just like music. Sure it's not going to completely go away and places like GameStop will be pissed, but it's hard to be absolutely upset about it.

"Always on" requirements are lame and unnecessary if you ask me, but it wouldn't affect my purchase because I'm always on anyway.

I don't care for the Kinect. I'd rather not have it and I'd rather not pay to have it. I don't want it invading my privacy and otherwise getting me up off the couch. That's really the reason for the price difference. As a core gamer, I just want a controller in my hand. As a PC gamer, I just want to sit and use a kb/mouse as a controller. Not stand up and gesture, or gesture at all.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote