View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
jofro6
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Touring
jofro6 is on a distinguished road

I've already got 2 Xbox Ones on preorder for day one release. I am not loyal to either company as ive had both x boxes and ps1 and ps2. Ive never owned a ps3 because there were no games i felt i had to have for it, and everyone i knew were buying 360 versions of the online games due to multiplayer reliability. I also preordered these xboxes before the ps4 release conference at E3, just so i was guaranteed a xbox system. If i decide to not want it before release i will just sell them or return them unopened to the store for my refund. There is no down side to preordering. Now after the PS4 conference, it looks like they can be rocking a better exclusive lineup, but who knows, there is still 5 months till release time and what both have up their last minute sleeves we can only guess. As for the online deal with xbox, this does not bother me as bandwidth is not an issue in my house and could care less if it has to connect everyday. But I do understand the people in more undeveloped areas bitching about it. In the end though, its looking like I will be purchasing both systems prior to christmas time lol Neither will fail and fall on its face, no matter what people are thinking due to the restrictions. These are now pretty much the last 2 systems left (Wi U basicly being a flop), and the odds of one dominating the other so much that it becomes a 1 system community for gamers is slim to none in my opinion.
2012 Red 6Spd Touring/Nav.. FI CF NonRes CBE and Res TP #682 Fly1 RS1 CF Fenders
jofro6 is offline   Reply With Quote