View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
i would rather spend 280k on upgrades for my nismo :P it would run RINGS around an italia. besides, im not 40 yet, so i havent gotten the overwhelming urge to buy a pen0r extension car yet. beautiful as it is, if i was given one i would sell it post haste and buy something like the car i already have and use all that money on it lol. super cars are pointless in my mind.

Top gear had a special recently, the 13 viper, new austin martin, and an LFA and went up to a track and got spanked by OLD EVOs and STIs with a few grand in them lol.

normal cars= more useful, cheaper, easier to drive, easier/cheaper to fix when they break, and last longer. last time i checked there arent any 200k mile lambos/ferraris/porches running around.

all that aside..... who here could afford that? lol we all drive Z's

"I wouldn't buy penis extension!" (*buys red 2 door sports car with factory body kit, spoiler, and dual 5" exhaust tips*)

Ignorance is bliss....

u would spend 280k on your nismo, but it would still be missing one crucial componenet. exclusivity.... exclussivity, class, and craftsmanship second to none, is what you buy with this car. not too mention one of the most technologicly advanced vehicles on the market

thats like saying, "well i don't need a rolex cuz my seiko tells the same time." uhh well yea, it does. but u are msising about 90% of what makes it special. if speed is your only concern in a car, then u bought the wrong car in a 370 anyways. (*see terminator cobra*)

lastly, yes normal cars are cheaper to fix. but $5k a year for maintanence isn't exactly something u hear someone bitching about that just bout a $250k+ car

Last edited by edub370; 06-12-2013 at 09:18 AM.
edub370 is offline   Reply With Quote