View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacurdy View Post
Kind of disappointing that they allow each invitee to bring a guest when invitees get placed on the waitlist.

It seems the invited guest can share the invitees car if they choose or they can only do the portions of the event where cars are provided by nissan. So a guest is not taking anyone's place as the event was designed like that from the start. Last year nissan did 3 GTR centric events just like this but this year they are wanting to push the NISMO brand so it was opened up to the Z crowd as well so that meant a balance of both owner groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveski38 View Post
Anybody else get this? I recieved it at 4:33 pm yesterday. Didn't get back to my desk until 4:45. Turned in my registration before 5 and got a reply at 5:06 that all spots were filled and I was placed on a waiting list.

The event did fill up super quick as it was first come first serve once the code went out. I think saturday alone took about 12-15 mins after the email with the code went out. Sunday was gone shortly after. Everyone else went to a wait list. roughly only half of my guys made it in

They will be doing these events in other markets so everyone who got the save the date email should sign up to get on the list for future events

Last edited by MC; 06-12-2013 at 01:44 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote