View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:50 PM   #41 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
and R&D of a Mishimoto is equal to your setup?
PS made this in about 10 minutes for a Hemi with stuff just laying in my garage. even junk setup correctly can beat any $200-$500 Can any day of the week.

as for R&D, here is a first quick prototype i installed on a Ram Hemi (the oil consumption motor of the world!!!) at about 1000 miles on this oil dump, 3000 miles total on the AOS.

as you can see, tons of oil on the inside of the main chamber, on the outside of the second chamber, yet the outlet and the outlet hose are so bone dry you could eat off of them!! i promise promise promise a catch can will let a lot of oil back out the Can and your hose will be covered. i only made this Can because a regular Can on my WRX and dual regular Cans were letting oil back out. how do i know? clear hoses my friend.

if you want 100% oil free intake with a regular Can you have to vent to atmos like i did with the dual Cans. however its illegal for track use since that is a direct line for your valve cover vents and crank vent to blow oil all over the track. for normall DD and stuff its fine.

for referance what the hoses used to look like

Last edited by synolimit; 06-12-2013 at 12:04 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote