View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

True, I'm just saying that GM has not announced a ATSV yet but it is true that you can order the current CTSV as a 2014 model. That just started this week as people have placed orders. The pecking order for these models in relation to the new C7 has mot been made public. It's doubtful that a new V wagon comes out, people think that ship has sailed and they will become collectors cars, even more if it's a manual 6 speed. My local dealer wants me to trade my 09 V for an new ATS. I told her she was nutty for that suggestion.
Too bad I did not have space to keep the Nismo, they would be a good pair to own as compliments to each other.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote