View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Z74Z09
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z SR T/S 6MT
Z74Z09 is on a distinguished road

Last call…for the Midwest Z Heritage!! “Day of Show” registrations are Welcome, so we hope your last minute plans permit you to join us. However, since the t-shirts and the banquet dinners are ordered ahead of time, we had to “guesstimate” the number of day of show registrations. If we have guessed wrong, we may not be able to provide you with either, but that doesn’t mean all is lost. It is still possible to join in the Nissan fun. Basic details are on the registration page of the show website, Midwest Z Heritage Show 2013 .

“Mad Mike” Taylor advised me that I had his involvement with Nissan slightly wrong in the previous post. He states, “I lobbied to have Nissan continue producing a Z after 1996 which turned into the 350Z, which I helped develop))”. I knew he was a big cheese anyway.

Last year, at the Hot, Hot, Hot ZROC Midwest Z Heritage in Columbus, I promised a 72 degree, sunny day for our event. Well, it turns out that the actual forecast from both Accuweather and TWC is for about 80 degrees and partly sunny. No real rain in the forecast, so it might be safe to leave the garage. Regardless, we have to take what we get! Join us this Friday and Saturday! Bring your Z/G/GTR friends!