Thread: [For Sale] DPE CS5v2 Wheels & Toyo Tires
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute
Default DPE CS5v2 Wheels & Toyo Tires

Looking to move these, but not flexible on price, Will however work with serious buyers on payments, since my new wheels will take 6-8 weeks to be built, payments can be made during that time, and that time only, not looking to finance these for 6mo-1yr+

BBK friendly. Wheels are in 9/10 condition. The wheels also have the upgraded billet centercaps, not the normal plastic caps. Exposed hardware was an option, as well as the brushed finish, which gives them a very unique look up close.

Will consider partial trades as well, but keep in mind I will only be turning around to sell them again, so I'm not looking to pay top dollar for trades. Now, onto the specs and pictures

20x11 +38 Offset Rear Wheels
20x9.5 +25 Offset Front Wheels
Brushed Aluminum Powder Coat Faces
Chrome Lips
Chrome Exposed Hardware

Will include like new tires Toyo T1S 245/35 & 285/30 for $ $5350 or without tires for $4750

Buyer will be responsible for any paypal fees or shipping associated with the transaction, however I am willing to drive these up to 4 hours to meet the buyer, and accept cash.

Buyer will be responsible for any paypal fees or shipping associated with the transaction, however I am willing to drive these up to 4 hours to meet the buyer, and accept cash.

UPDATED PICS

Last edited by DPE G; 06-20-2014 at 07:28 PM.
DPE G is offline   Reply With Quote