View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #1725 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Last call Mid-A, stuff goes up in general pop tomorrow.

Pics - http://www.the370z.com/members/roads...bums-sale.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
Okay guys, I have quite a few parts to sell. Before putting them up in the general public area, I'd like to give the MAZOC crew first crack.

Let me start by saying everything is priced to move. None of this I paid 3,300 for my wheels and tires that are like new and I'd like to get 3,000 for them Just about everything is like new and about 50% off or more.

I will list what I have here. If you are interested, hit me up with a PM with your email address and I will send you a full description, pics and a MAZOC only price. I will wait until the middle of the week before putting them up in the for sale section.

Set of Vertini Drift Gold with Stainless steel lip with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. These are 19x9 and 19x10.5 with 255/35 and 295/30's. They are mounted with TPMS, lug nuts and hub rings. Seriously, wheels and tires are like brand new.

Brand new SLU (steering lock unit), in box, Rev D. This is the latest version that they are putting in the recalls. If your car was made after 6/2010 you are not part of the recall. I bought this to keep as a spare just in case. I didn't want to pull fuses or cut wires etc.

Black Satin indoor Nissan Z car cover for the Roadster. Great condition. Has the Z logo on the front and a bag also with the Z logo. Very soft inside and does a great job keeping the dust off the car while in the garage. SOLD to Steve (Sscottfitz)

Nissan cargo net for the Z.

Nissan cargo organizer for the Z. Adjustable and has the Z logo on it. SOLD to Steve (Sscottfitz)

Roadtrip Luggage for the 370Z. Has the Z logo, specifically made to fit into the trunk. Three pieces. SOLD to Steve (Sscottfitz)

Sun Shade for interior front windshield. SOLD to Michael (Z Stig)

Set of WeatherTech floor mats in great condition.

370Z JDM Smart Key case. Great condition, have original box.

Nissan carbon fiber key chain, Nissan on one side and Z emblem from 370 on the other. New. SOLD to Steve (Sscottfitz)

That's it. Let me know guys. Thanks.

2013 Camaro ZL1

Last edited by Roadster4Us; 06-11-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote