View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Daveski38
Base Member

Drives: 10 BC A/T T Roadster
Daveski38 is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo Performance Academy, Austin Tx June 22/23

It’s time. This is your exclusive invitation to attend the first ever Nismo Performance Academy taking place at the only purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the US – Circuit of The Americas. Come feel the full power of Nissan Performance vehicles as never before.
Under the guidance of professional instructors, the Nismo Performance Academy will fine tune your driving abilities and get your heart pumping as you experience vehicles like the GT-R, 370Z Nismo and the latest vehicle in the performance portfolio, the Juke Nismo. After professional instruction in the classroom and on the track, you'll utilize the skills and techniques you've learned in your own car on the racetrack.
Dates: Saturday June 22nd or Sunday June 23rd
Event Hours: 8am – 5pm
9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd
Austin, TX 78617
This is an invitation-only event and there is no fee to attend. Registration is now open and spots for each event day are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Space at the event is very limited and just like the vehicles, will go fast. Use your personalized code below to claim your seat at the Nismo Performance Academy now!
See you at the track!

Anybody else get this? I recieved it at 4:33 pm yesterday. Didn't get back to my desk until 4:45. Turned in my registration before 5 and got a reply at 5:06 that all spots were filled and I was placed on a waiting list.
Daveski38 is offline   Reply With Quote