View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:17 AM   #55 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
That car looks familiar . It would be great if a group of us all meet up before heading to Fuel for Cars and Coffee. There's usually a huge crowd of subarus and even s2000s that show up and park together. I think there where about 6-7 370z and 350z there this past weekend.

Cars and coffee is every Saturday morning and now every Wednesday night. There are also a couple "off the beaten track" meets, one of the top of my head is The Bum Spot, which is downtown on Tuesday nights. Never been to that meet, but my try it next week.
sounds like a great idea Wiggins...you have my number (if you don't mind an old woman tagging along)...I wish I could have stayed a bit longer on Saturday...