View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Brother, I know having your car fùcked my the shipping company sucks, but be a BIT more positive.
Nissan has THE WORST paint I have ever seen (aside from black Pry-uses). So almost no one can do worse.
And when you have new pieces the quality of paint will be amazing, and as for matching, and shop worth it's salt can match anything, I don't know why every bítches and moans about pearl white and this that being three stage and what not. A body shop should be able to match it easily.
And I'm SURE there is at LEAST one shop in ALLLLLLL of Nor Cal that can paint a body panel.

You even said that you're going to sell the car after the pieces get replaced and painted, if you're still worried, sue for devaluation, although there really isn't any because it's not going to go on the CarFax, (in reality, it's only devalued to you)
( Click to show/hide )
If you really are still pissed off at the world for a fùck up that they ARE paying for, put the car in neutral and let it roll down a big hill.
I challenge that! Look at a subi or sneeze by it and the whole front end will chip off.