Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #147 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I have been also waiting for about 3 months to get a paypal invoice from ya guys for the hood inserts. Still havn't received anything.

See from any other company in the US here...if I want a part: I order it, and its shipped that day or next and is here by the end of the week and I dont have to send 20 emails back and forth for months.

It's nice that you guys offer REALLY cool parts for the Z. But it would be 100x nicer if you had better business morals, and better US partners. You guys could be SO much more successful.
I have had nothing but good exhanges with Carbon Signal.. and it's super rough because I am a day ahead of everyone... so it makes communication a little difficult, but they always take good care of my needs!

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote