View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #93 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Go for it Luigi...Slam on your brakes if you get tailgated....I will wait for your thread, "just got my Z totaled"... What is the witness going to say ? " Nothing was around and the front car was angry because it was being tailgated, so they slammed on the brakes to cause an accident. ". That IS illegal...It can be called reckless driving....maybe read the post above from a person who talked to a cop....

And then if you try to lie and say you saw an animal when the witness knows you were in a road rage, that is insurance fraud...Lying to your insurance to prove a point to the tailgater...Good luck with that....

Don't get your panties in a bunch....The next tailgater will make you angry soon enough...
Great assumption, I totally get pissed when someone tails me /sarcasm.

I don't know about you but I just move over for dicks who want to drive wrecklessly.

What I said is true and you know it, the driver thought he saw something in the road and slammed on his brakes to keep themselves and their passengers safe and someone rear ended them because they were behind them at an unsafe distance, they will not and never will be at fault.

And if anyone has their jimmies russled, it would be you because I already said it, causing an accident on purpose is illegal, but slamming on your brakes isn't. If you haven't even picked on that by now than I really don't know what to say anymore

I'm done replying to you now. You're wasting my time with your impubescent logic and pitiful arguments.

Last edited by luigi90210; 06-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.