View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy124 View Post
Now I think I know what you trying to say man. Is it convert the test pipe with a resonator like ART pipe? In my country is hard to find a good tuner for NA and they normally tune for turbocharged cars. I still finding a good tuner to tune my car. Thanks man
No not like the art pipe. Like the FI test pipe. A vibrant 2.5 in/out resonator is 12" long but can be cut down to 10" so it can be installing in line with the pipe. Their $48 each but will make it sound much better.

As for tuning you don't need anyone there. Remote tuning or Internet tuning works 100%. You just log, a tuner adjusts the map and emails it back to you. Takes a few logs but it will be right as rain.