View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #88 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
What a joke....You cherry pick one sentence out....I said if there are witness to the fact that you slammed on your Brakes to cause an accident, you will fix your own car.....I don't tailgate, so nice try is assuming that I do....

If you are witnessed by a third party slamming on your Brakes for no reason other than to cause an accident, it is road rage...And you will fix your own car at the very least..

But truly nice try trying to cherry pick one sentence...
But what is the witness going to say? You were driving then suddenly slammed on your brakes?

What if a rabbit or other small animal ran out on the road and the witness didn't see it?
What if you thought you saw a small animal out on the road and slammed on your brakes?

You can't possibly tell me that you can be held liable for something that you have no control over.

Now if you were to cut someone off because they cut you off than brake check them, the party who rear ended you will have a case. But someone can not be held liable for just slamming on their brakes and being rear ended by a tailgater.

Oh and I really don't care if I cherry pick one statement, you posted an incorrect statement and I am correcting you

EDIT

oh and FYI, i only quoted that sentence because i agreed with the rest of your post, if you brake check someone, you would be at fault because you attempted to cause an accident, but slamming your brakes in its own is not illegal

Last edited by luigi90210; 06-08-2013 at 09:43 PM.