View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimc View Post
the replys all make sense, I had always left it on and certainly will today in New Jersey with all this damn rain. Didn't realize that you could get a little more pop so will probably try this when it gets dry.

Liking this forum, don't know why I just found it...this is my 3rd Z, first was the last model year of the 300, second the last of the 350...makes me wonder what's in store for the 370

Again, input much appreciated...Jim
This forum is great man thanks for joining, and if you have a solid question(basaically any honest one), there is little(won't say none) of getting flamed. Most people are in the same league as you and me-just a guy that likes his car does an occasional track day or goes around a corner a little too fast every once in a while.

There are also some real racers, professional detailers, professional mechanics, super enthusiasts, wheel+tire afficianandoes, and down right mechanical geniuses here that really know their trade. What can I say, the370Z is probably the coolest forum I have even been on period-just a bunch of people that like one of the same things I do. Welcome!