View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
These cars just have brake issues. Dump it and buy a different one, or hit your dealer up every few thousand miles.
lol for suggesting that I dump the Z. I'm sorry that you're so hard on your brakes that you're having problems. I'm pretty sure my wife is the cause of my problems with the brakes (she is pretty hard on them). I'll be fine once I replace them Also, your suggestion of going to the dealer is just asinine. They won't cover the rotors under warranty, not to mention, I'm out of my Nissan warranty anyway (maybe they will cover them very early on... but not after 30K+ miles).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote