View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:23 AM   #78 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
You do realize that tailgating is illegal, but so is slamming on your brakes....
slamming on your brakes is not illegal, no need to make up fake laws just because you dont like it when someone slams on their brakes while you're tailing them

what if, and i know this is going to sound crazy, but what if there was a situation in which you need to suddenly stop, like i dont know, maybe a kid running out in front of you, or an animal jumping out in front of your car or something falling off a car, or dare i say it, when a car suddenly stops in front of you because they had to stop suddenly in order to keep their family safe

all it takes was "i thought i saw a road hazard in front of my car"(and it can be anything from a plastic bag, to a small toddler walking out on the street) and you have won the lawsuit because the driver who rear ended you wasn't maintaining a safe distance

no matter what you want to think, slamming on your bakes is not and never will be illegal because outlawing that will cause all kinds of safety issues to anyone in the car