View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sharif@Forged
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2009 GT-R, 2010 370Z
Sharif@Forged will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
Wanted to let ya'll know I had initially been eying the GTM kit, but after seeing this car in person (I was actually at Forged getting a tune when it rolled up and my jaw fell off, so does that make me and my buddy who was also there the first members of the public to see this beauty?? ) and meeting with someone (I cannot remember the name) at Fontana and having a nice long conversation about, I'm sold on it.

I can also vouch that, as least while we were at Forged, the car was treated with kid gloves. I wanted very much for them to get on it and rev it so I could hear it, but they feathered it putting it into place and every time they moved it, they treated your car with the respect such a beautiful work deserves...and it was beautiful.

While I'm not going to let Forged install it after they quoted me at $8 grand for labor, the gearheads 'round these parts and I will pull the engine and do it ourselves...because I've decided I'm going to get this kit in the next few months.
Thanks for the kind words about our shop. It was very ironic that you all witnessed the Fast Intentions 370Z roll off the transporter...perfect timing.

With regards to the labor estimate, I can only imagine that something got lost in translation perhaps due to lack of sleep on my part and maybe yours too..haha..but install of the Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit is tentatively in the 25 hr range. This works out to about $2700, rather than the $8000 mentioned in your post. I just wanted to correct that for others that are reading through the thread.

It was a real pleasure having you in the shop, and spending time for us. We hope to see you very soon.
Cobb ProTuner, Uprev ECU Flash, FCON Vpro, Haltech, Motec Certified
Sharif@Forged is offline   Reply With Quote