View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Seriously! Not sure you understand the principle. Oil weighs more than air. So gravity allows the oil to fall to the bottom portion of the can while the intake side pulls back in threw the upper chambers. Yes, it's that simple.

Even if you had a simple catch can with the in/ out hoses a inch apart/ across from each other the oil would still fall to the bottom. Simple physics.
I think I do since I make my own. Only baffle system that has every worked for me (SS media, two catch cans where one feeds into the other before the manifold, higher exit vs much lower inlets, etc) is a proper baffle system!!!

My exit hoses are so bone dry its scary. I don't think you understand its oil vapor, not oil. And the vacuum the motor produces under WOT is enough to suck the nips off a chic's chest. A normal can will have the vapor oil exit with the air. I've seen it a million times trying to get it to stop.

This works! Thanks Crawford for the idea!