View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I think having some direction arrows on the picture depicting which are the IN/OUT hoses might help aleviate this misconception.

I'm assuming when routing the hoses you place the OUT hose higher than the IN hose, so Air freely flows, but as you say Gravity keeps the Oil in the bottom?
There's a pic somewhere on there site. The bottom hoses are the in hoses and and the out hose are on top. But reguardless with the in/ out hoses where directly across from each other it would still work properly. I used to run a small air compressor filter ( filter was gutted) type on my 350 and it worked flawless. If you know what I'm talking about.