View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
My biggest thing was the floor fell off and then Vin Diesil's character just jumps...the floor is MISSING!!
Anyways, good to see a nitrous build, any plans to hit the 1/4 mile or other tests?
I will be doing dyno's and tuning but unfortunately no track on the Oahu. I may ship the car to The Big Island and run on the 1/4 mile there but its $200 each way just to go run so we will see. I will have plenty of vids of the with and without bottle pulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post

I don't see cnc machined quick release bottle holder on that list...
Enjoy the goodies. looking forward to pics!
LOL its in the future plans along with my Water/Meth kit but for now its not on there due to we are in the middle of swapping apartments/houses and here in Hawaii, our rent on the new place is $2250/mth with us having to put down a 1 month rent deposit and We have to overlap a month at our old place so basically $6500 this month just for rent lol. Don't worry, there will also be a 2nd bottle in the future too

BTW some pictures added of what I currently have.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote