View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #168 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousZ34 View Post
So now your adding that your friend is already FI with nitrous. You failed to mention it earlier. I'm not seeing how he's gaining 60whp from a 30 shot which relates to crank hp not whp. I'm also not sure why someone would need spray on a S/C setup either. It's not like it needs to spool up like a turbo setup which could utilize a nitrous kit. Also, it seems very pointless to run 2 maps with only a 30 shot. Like what is that doing for you at all lol. He won't even feel a 30 shot with a S/C setup. I think you have your story mixed up cus it just doesn't make much sense to me. Who knows, maybe your right... Some people really have no idea what they are doing so that could be the case too lol
i never even mentioned my friend until that post....

and i bolded the points im really responding to, 1. I dont know how he gained 60whp from 30shot of n2o, i saw his dyno graphs though, he made 366whp and 365wtq with the stillen stage 4 supercharger and when he sprayed he made 427whp and 400wtq and 2. why would anyone need n2o set up on a car? why do people install intakes on their cars? why do people install exhaust systems on their cars? there is absolutely no damn need to modify your car because it works just fine stock, so why do it at all?(I think you get the point im making here)

as far as why he runs 2 tunes on his setup is beyond me, i didnt make that decision so ill never know why he decided to do that, and as far as what you are asking me as to how he gained 60whp from 30shot of n2o, ill never know why because its beyond my knowledge
Maybe he gained more because he already has FI, maybe he just got lucky, i have no idea because physics is not my specialty, maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in

now, i dont know if you are doing this on purpose or not, but you are coming off as a troll and really its annoying
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote