View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby1113 View Post
SA has a point, you can't put low quality parts on cars and expect to get much out of them. I'm not saying price will depict the quality on a part. Just that if you put an exhaust part that will probably give out if you scrape and what not it'll suck to have spent that much money for nothing. No disrespect to top speed but I've seen the fitment for their exhausts and the tips stick out tremendously and that was kinda a deal breaker for me. I ended up going with the ark dts exhaust. I'm hoping to install it tomorrow. The exhaust was over 1k but hey it's well worth it. Good quality exhaust, has warranty, awesome welds, they clean the welds within the pipes to ensure good air flow, and not to mention the sound. Just make sure you make the right decision bud. It sucks to buy something for $300-$400 then later down the road think "I want something better but I already wasted $300-$400". Good luck
You realize the tips stick out because they don't want the bumper to turn black/yellow right? Ever had a white car with flush or near flush mounted tips? Lol have fun cleaning. It sucks *** cause it will always stain slight yellow. O and you must polish it off. Soap and water don't touch the stains.

Freshly washed car!

20-30min of rubbing and rubbing.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-07-2013 at 12:34 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote