View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #48 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Same here... when I was in Texas the past 2 years, I was challenged by a truck almost every time I took the Z out. Sometimes they would just tailgate me so bad that I literally thought they were going to plow me off the road. I don't really understand the logic of buying a vehicle that was designed for hauling/work/offroad and trying to pretend you have a racecar. Maybe its just a Texas thing?
Where specifically did you guys drive in DFW? I have never been challenged by a truck in the nearly 3 years that I've owned my Z in Dallas.

OP, just tell you brother-in-law that he's right and his truck is faster than the Z. It will absolutely make his little day.