View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #2500 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
If you end up taking the red grounding kit off let me know... im in the market for one. Quick question on the TS Oil Catch Cans, I've talked to a few places and it seems they dont actually make 370z specific cans and everyone keeps telling me they are universal. Makes sense to me, however when you look at member on the forum with the cans they look to be different than those seen on some sites. Do you know anything about this?

As for the dress up bolts, solid choice I contacted dress up bolts a few weeks back and like you said their service was less than stellar. Ended up buying some Password JDM bolts and well, let me just say the quality is about that same as I hear about their other products . May have to go with moddiction when I buy replacements.
Most oil catch cans are "universal" in the sense the cans will work on most any car.
What matters is can they be mounted/fitted in the engine bay properly (cleanly), and the hoses & routing is done properly. There are a few local guys who bought the universal cans and cut/fitted their own lines and they run great.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote