View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #2499 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
didnt get to take pics today.... i did however buy some nice allan head cap screws and took off the flanged bolts that hold the reservior

my hood is officially in kobe japan awaiting the next ship going to guam freight forwarders told me 1-2 weeks at the most... actually the lady told me 6 days... but because of customs and other bull crap... she said the longest is 2 weeks... which i totally dont mind at all.....

top secret.... still flaking me with those titan oil catch cans.... but ill wait..... its already to late for a dispute but i tottally know im in good hands with daytona so no worries here

ive made up my mind with which bolts i am gonna use for my engine bolts im gonna go with moddiction burned titanium bolts... ive contacted dress up bolts about doing a burned look but they just gave me the silent treatment...

moddiction has been very fast to reply and helpful on facebook... highly recommended

ill be removing my red grounding kit and probably making a smoked color one or just a plain gray one.... depends which color they have at the sound shop... ill also be removing the red hoses and swapping them out to black later down the line

here is a pic of the moddiction fender washers im buying

the burn matches perfectly with the top secret burn on the intakes and oil catch cans
If you end up taking the red grounding kit off let me know... im in the market for one. Quick question on the TS Oil Catch Cans, I've talked to a few places and it seems they dont actually make 370z specific cans and everyone keeps telling me they are universal. Makes sense to me, however when you look at member on the forum with the cans they look to be different than those seen on some sites. Do you know anything about this?

As for the dress up bolts, solid choice I contacted dress up bolts a few weeks back and like you said their service was less than stellar. Ended up buying some Password JDM bolts and well, let me just say the quality is about that same as I hear about their other products . May have to go with moddiction when I buy replacements.