View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimc View Post
the replys all make sense, I had always left it on and certainly will today in New Jersey with all this damn rain. Didn't realize that you could get a little more pop so will probably try this when it gets dry.

Liking this forum, don't know why I just found it...this is my 3rd Z, first was the last model year of the 300, second the last of the 350...makes me wonder what's in store for the 370

Again, input much appreciated...Jim
welcome Jim!
Glad you got your answer! Honestly, unless you are track God, drift king, or really just a damn good driver to the point you could hold one of the previous mentioned titles, leave VDC ON, it might cut power during gear shifts, but there is a bigger probability it will prevent you from crashing

If you have a LOT of open space, try driving with it off. Just for shitz n giggles. I only turn it off when I have to make a really tight U-turn